I got complains saying i better post something 'normal' before they cancel my blog subscription wor..so now i write lo..
18th January 2010..it was the day i reached Malaysia exactly 1 month ago..sooo 1 month has passed and i thought 30 days would be rather short and simple..i was wrong!!..There were a few changes in my life in this whole month, a happening month!!
I met up with my 'then not dear yet' Chin Shen on 20th. She loves shrimp!!
Camwhore with her. With the pictures i made the super spammed 'The Day I Made YOU Happy' album..
Then it was caroling for the whole week..21st - 23rd..this was taken in Jasmine's house..
Took a pic with Val on Christmas Day 25th..she changed alot~!!..very pretty dy hahaaa
New Year came 1st Jan..well i would say the new year came and passed by pretty quick..
Sun 3rd Jan outing at TGI Friday's @ Pavilion..Thx PY for the lunch ya!!
Me n Peay camwhored alot..actually we were the only people camwhoring..hahaaa
The day before i left 17th, spend some time with Chin Shen..i am glad you came into my life..you were the best choice i made and coming home this time was the right thing for me..as we share our lives together, i hope to love you more and more each day..although i cannot be by your side now, you know i'll always think of you!!..I love and miss you alot dear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment