"A hug is Two Hearts Wrapped in Arms"
I've been waiting for this day to come ever since i last saw you..Our goodbye happened so fast and sudden that i did not remember how i felt when i hugged you or how you held my hands for the last time not wanting to let go..I was silly i did not hug you a little longer to enjoy a moment together and feel how is it like to have someone that loves me as much as i love them in my ams..I longed for that hug now and would miss that one and only hug we had everyday..
Hope time would pass quickly till i can see you again..I can't wait to have you in my arms again..The next time i hug you, i promise it wouldn't be like the one we had before because our love have grown alot ever since..

No comments:
Post a Comment