Friday, April 20, 2012

Sometimes in life, I am grateful to have friends who care so much that they are willing to risk losing our friendship just to stop me from doing things I’ll regret. I am really really thankful you have not given up on me even though I’ve already given up on myself. Sorry if I’ve hurt you unknowingly with the things i did and I am really touched you’ve showed me that you treasure this friendship a lot, more than what I thought. Don’t worry, our friendship is not as fragile as you think and I’ll never blame you for what you did because i know you care. 


I’ll do as you said because I do not want it to affect people around me anymore and i’ll do it for my own good as well. But please bear with me when my steps are slow and hold on to me if i ever swirl. 


This is my promise to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment