Friday, July 20, 2012

Love Don't Come Easy

Love is rarely as perfect as what is shown on tv. Love don't come easy because we need to work on it. It's not merely just saying "I Love You" and that's about it. A love relationship without commitments are just empty promises uttered just for the fun of it. Love needs time, effort, patience, understanding and most of all sacrifices. Nothing beats having to go all out for the one you love.

One regret I have in my life is that I've given up on her too easily. I thought letting go would be the best because I didn't want to see her get hurt. I did not have the courage to go all out for her. Well, at least I've learned a valuable lesson on love. That's why I'll be sure I wouldn't make the same mistake with a special someone again. I'll make sure she's truly the one I like before confessing to her and that oneday I can truly love her wholeheartedly.

Can't wait to see her again soon!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment