I had the greatest summer holiday back home this time..something that i would cherish until the next time i am back..
I was at my uni's gym locker room after working out..as i was entering one of the cubicles to shower, i suddenly remember something about u..something that we used to do after workout too..it was the same feeling i had every time of how we would shower after exercising in California Fitness..
I really did enjoyed my holidays back home this time because i was able to spend a lot of time with u..we would go here and there and did so many things together as well..last time when i used to come home for holiday, i feel so frustrated at times because u would come home late everyday..i couldnt spend anytime with u because u were either too busy or u made me feel so angry that i wouldnt wanna talk..
I like the way it is now..isnt it way better than it used to be??..now u would have time to spend with me and u would go out with us as a family..i enjoyed that the MOST~!!..that is why i felt very homesick this time when i had to go..i really didnt wanna leave..wondering when can i go home again???
No comments:
Post a Comment