I rarely see you smile because you laugh most of the time. If there is a word to describe what i like most about you, it would be laughter. That was my first impression of you as well.
Most people have the sweetest smile but to me, you have the sweetest laugh. Ironic isn't it. I don't know why but i love seeing you laugh. I think it's because you make me feel really comfortable around you whenever you laugh. It brings out the brighter side of you.
But the reason i like you isn't only of your brighter side. I know behind all the laughter, there is a serious side of you deep down which not many people have seen or know of. I want to know the real you. I want to just spend that one on one time with you, getting to know your likes and dislikes and to gradually develop real feelings for you. I want to know you differently than how you are when hanging out with a group of friends. That's what i want.
Will you give me a chance?
No comments:
Post a Comment