Sunday, July 14, 2013

What happened to the world I once knew? The humanly love we had and the willingness to forgive one another.

It's scary nowadays that we would occasionally find news of man beating up helpless dogs or man trying to kill their own child. If man could hurt such innocent beings, what more can they do to another fellow human being?

Disheartened to know that our education has failed to instil basic moral and civic mind-ness in my generation. We were taught to remember the definitions for each nilai-nilai moral but not ways to imply it our lives. Ironically, we cheated our way through a Moral Project where we had to show a moral act. Technically we did passed the project but in actual fact it was a failure because we lied.

I can proudly say I didn't care less to remember any of the definitions for my SPM Moral because I did not see the point of putting it in writing. I've always believed that if that something is an action, we've got to show it, not merely write it.

As for the young chap who decided to hit an old man who caused him the accident, please find someone your own size or age.

You are a disgrace to the people of my generation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment