Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kon'nichiwa? Annyeonghaseyo? I tak faham larr

Don't know why i get this alot but people would ask if i was Korean or Japanese when they meet me for the first time. I simply tell them i am Chinese, Malaysian Chinese but they wouldn't believe. I guess other than my kinda sepet eyes, i don't have the typical chinese look.

Oddly, when i was young i looked very much like my dad and my brother looked like my mum. It's only in recent years that my face started changing and i now look very much like my mum, like "bang yan". My mum kinda have a Japanese look so i guess that's why people would mistaken me as a Japanese, or sometimes Korean. 

But all in all, i am kinda surprised with this 'face switching' happening as i grew up thinking i would look like my dad instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment