Sunday, June 30, 2013

I begin to realize my relationship with her have gotten kinda awkward lately. The bond that we used to share is now gone and i've never thought things would end up this bad. If you end up not seeing each other often enough, things will definitely go downhill. That's how relationship works. But i guess most importantly it's because of what i did and i don't blame her for how she's reacting. I've to admit that telling her my feelings was a bad move because i was gambling 7 years of our friendship in something that i knew i wouldn't win. You would ask why was i so dumb?

Well, i doubted if i should tell her for 6 months because i was afraid to ruin our friendship. But because i treasure her as my true friend, i couldn't bear the guilt of lying to her anymore. Our relationship was build on trusting and being open to one another all these while so i knew by not telling, our friendship would be meaningless. I would rather gamble those 7 years away than to have a friendship of lies.

미안해


No comments:

Post a Comment